Utility Knife with Bone/Wood Handle and Leather Sheath
Nice utility knife with bone and rosewood handle.
The sharpened high carbon steel blade is not fully polished. The flats still show forging marks that lend the knife a rustic appearance.
Delivery includes a brown genuine leather sheath with attachment loop.
– Blade material: high carbon steel
– Overall length: approx. 24.5 cm
– Blade length: approx. 11 cm
– Handle: approx. 13.5 cm, bone and rosewood, brass collar ring and butt plate (incl. integrated lanyard hole)
– Weight: approx. 180 g
– Incl. leather lanyard and brown leather sheath with belt loop
Historical prop – This item is not suitable for use in food preparation.
Please note: As bone and wood are natural products, each knife has its own very unique handle! Variations in bone and wood colour and grain are quite common, and above pictures are thus for reference only.
Shipping weight: 0.40 kg