Utility Knife with Bone Handle and Leather Sheath
Nice utility knife with bone handle.
The sharpened high carbon steel blade is not fully polished. The flats still show forging marks that lend the knife a rustic appearance.
Delivery includes a brown genuine leather sheath with attachment loop.
– Blade material: high carbon steel
– Overall length: approx. 25 cm
– Blade length: approx. 13 cm
– Handle: approx. 12 cm, from bone, brass collar ring and butt plate (incl. integrated lanyard hole), fibreglass spacers
– Weight: approx. 210 g
– Incl. leather lanyard and brown leather sheath with belt loop
Historical prop – This item is not suitable for use in food preparation.
Please note: As bone is a natural product, each knife has its own very unique handle! Variations in bone colour and grain are quite common, and above pictures are thus for reference only.