Viking Seax, Type 1, with walnut hilt and leather scabbard, approx. 28 cm
This beautiful replica of an early medieval seax knife comes with a matching scabbard adorned with characteristic brass fittings.
The straight, sharpened blade is forged out of high carbon steel. The hilt is made of walnut wood.
– Blade material: high carbon steel
– Hilt material: walnut wood
– Overall length: approx. 28 cm
– Blade length: approx. 15 cm
– Weight (with scabbard): approx. 300 g
Historical prop – This item is not suitable for use in food preparation.
Shipping weight: 0.60 kg