English archers were supposedly the most dreaded combat troops in late medieval times.
Here we offer a very authentic replica of an archer-sallet of the 15th century, a time, in which Great Britain saw only little peace. These helmets saw service yet during the Hundred Year’s War and later during the Wars of the Roses (1455 to 1485).
The helmet is made of 1.6mm string steel and only conditionally battle-ready. It has an adjustable leather liner, which is riveted to the helmet. Furthermore the helmet is equipped with a chin strap with buckle from brass.
– Suitable with a head circumference up to 62 cm
– Long distance (back to front): approx. 23.5 cm
– Short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19 cm
– Made of 1.6 mm strong steel
– Finish: polished (slightly oiled)
– Weight: approx. 2.2. kg
Delivery time ca. 2 weeks.